The medical technology sector has seen an increased demand for demonstrating value to the healthcare sector and is experiencing unparalleled innovation. This innovation is no longer only linked to product features but also untapped opportunities in data analytics, patient engagement, process improvement in healthcare delivery and new business models.
Carmichael Fisher's Medical Technology team helps organisations find and attract talent in the following sectors:
- Medical Devices (Class I, II and III devices)
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Digital Health
We work with companies at all stages of growth; from early stage, venture capital backed to Fortune 500. The majority of our assignments are cross-border positions where our multinational, multi-lingual team successfully sources talent from across the world.
Recent mandates include:
- Global VP RA/QA, leading European medical devices company
- VP Engineering, global digital health company
- VP Sales EMEA, global leader in life science and analytical technologies
- Global Therapy Development Director, leading US medical devices company
- Business Unit Director DACH, leading US medical devices company
- VP Marketing, global leader in imaging equipment
- Talent Acquisition Director EMEA, medium-sized US medical devices and diagnostics company
- Medical Affairs Director, leading US medical devices company
- Regional Sales Director Central Eastern Europe, leading US medical devices & diagnostics company
- Customer Experience Manager EMEA, leading US medical technology company
What our clients think
Carmichael Fisher really understands our business. We turn to them time and again and know they will deliver high quality results to attract talent.