Energy, Water & Utilities
Across Europe the power generation market is continuously evolving, with many of our clients focussing on cleaner or renewable energy production and affiliated industrial services. Our aim is to support clients throughout the entire power lifecycle, on or off shore.With over 15 years' experience, Carmichael Fisher has a comprehensive knowledge of the power landscape; not only partnering with global utilities, but with the broader market (including deep sea drilling, waste water management, marine transportation, turbines, hydropower) and allied engineering companies (high-voltage cabling, pumps & valves, sensors, global grid automation, site service/decommission).
We are also pleased to partner with research facilities, which allow our clients to test deep sea equipment in a safe and cost effective manner.Our team has an extensive network of contacts across Europe, which gives us a competitive edge in today's market, especially as top talent is no longer contained in traditional locations. Our focus is to build sustainable relationships with leading organisations, where only the most exceptional individuals will be acceptable. Our in-house multilingual research team help to identify the hardest to reach candidates. Highly experienced consultants ensure each candidate is assessed rigorously and is on hand to make a successful acquisition. With low unemployment figures in many European countries, talent acquisition must have a consultative, relation driven approach and is no longer just an attractive financial offer.
Our aim is to deliver rapid results for our clients, no matter the search. Ensuring your business can continue to be constant and efficient in a highly demanding market. As a global executive search firm, we appreciate not all our clients' needs focus at the C-Suite, we understand that in every area there are requirements from Director, Mid-level Management to specialist Product/R&D/Sales and Engineering roles that require a comprehensive search strategy.
Recent mandates include:
- Senior Operational Excellence Manager Europe (Germany) - Multinational Utility
- Managing Director (United Kingdom) - Water Treatment Company
- Finance Director (United Kingdom) - Multinational Energy Management Company
- Group VP, Head of Quality Management (Switzerland) – Global Grid Automation
- Site Services Director (Finland/Sweden) – Multinational Site Services Company
- Commercial Director (Sweden/Denmark) - Connectivity & Sensor Solutions Manufacturer
- GM, Regional Sales Americas, Pump & Valves (Switzerland) – Instrumentation Manufacturer
- Head of HQSE (Sweden/Denmark) – Global HV Cable Manufacturer
- Vice President Engineering (Czech Republic) - Global HV Cable Manufacturer
- Senior Vice President Manufacturing (Germany) - Plant Engineering Group
- Head of Transportation, Northern Europe (Finland) – Multinational Industrial Company
- Head of Portfolio, Innovation and Solution Design (USA/Germany) – Pump Turbine Manufacturer