The Tax Practice at Carmichael Fisher has been established for over 10 years and our team has substantial experience in both the listed and professional services landscape. Our experience is broad and includes senior level madates throughout Asia, the US and EMEA with clients across medium sized private corporates, global multinationals, Fortune 500 firms and both domestic and international Professional Services firms.
Whatever the geography the key to our success is our ability and experience in identifying, attracting and unseating talent whilst aligning potential profiles with client's individual needs, from both a succession and cultural perspective.
We pride ourselves on providing unique insight into the talent short landscape, helping to mitigate key risk issues on lateral hires. Over the past 10 years we have succesfully completed over 200 mandates in Asia alone.
Our breadth of experience includes Tax Risk Management, Corporate Tax, M&A, International Tax, Transfer Pricing, Indirect Tax, Tax Litigation / Controversy, Policy, Tax Technology, Compliance, Global Mobility & Stamp Duty in both the private and public sectors.
Recent mandates include:
- Director, GST – Big Four Australia Bank
- Director, Private Clients – Big Four Australia Bank
- Partner, Corporate & International Tax – Big Four Australia BankGlobal
- Head of Tax Risk Management - Global Bank
- Global Head of Tax - Listed Funds Management
- Tax Director - Sovereign Wealth Fund
- Partner - Global Professional Services Firm
- Head of Transfer Pricing - Investment Bank
- Head of Tax - Global Multinational
- Head of Indirect Tax - Global Multinational
- Global Head of Tax - Engineering Consultancy
- Global Head of Tax - FMCG Multinational
- Senior Tax Manager - Global Mining Conglomerate
- Head of Tax - Listed Property Group
- Senior Tax Manager (Interim) - Investment Bank
- Tax Manager (Interim) - Global Real Estate Firm