From strategy consulting and tax advisory to moving partners within private practice, Carmichael Fisher has significant experience of conducting confidential targeted executive search mandates across all of Professional Services.
With a large team of experienced Consultants and Researchers, each assignment focuses on both the experience required from the ideal candidate, whilst at the same time ensuring that shortlisted candidates are an organisational cultural fit.
Our experience stretches across Australia, the US, Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia and many of our searches cover multiple geographies. Our team works seamlessly to ensure that we identify and attract the very best candidates for our clients within tight timeframes.
Recent mandates include:
- Partner, Talent – Multinational Professional Service Firm
- Director, Digital Strategy – Multinational Professional Service Firm
- Principal, Analytics – Multinational Professional Service Firm
- Director, Change Management – Multinational Professional Service Firm
- Senior Director, Cyber Security – Big Four Australia Bank
- Principal, Private Equity & Commercial Due Diligence – Global Operations Firm
- Principal, Organisational Capability – Australian Strategy Firm
- Big Data Practice Leader – ASX TOP 10 Service Provider
- GM Operations – Digital Entertainment Business
- Head of Security – ASX Top 20
- Partner, Security & Cloud Assurance – Big Four Australia Bank
- Partner, SEAC Technology Lead Partner – Multinational Professional Service Firm
- Director, IT Strategy – Multinational Professional Service Firm
- Infrastructure, Banking and finance and workplace Partners for leading Law Firms
- Partner – Strategy Consulting firm
- Finance Transformation Team – Big 4 Consulting firm
- Business Development Director – Leading Law Firm
What our clients think
The team at Carmichael Fisher know the PwC business extremely well. Not only have they been able to present hidden talent in the market to us, but have assisted us with some key hires in growth areas of the Consulting team. I would happily recommend Carmichael Fisher to any organisation who is looking to engage professional and talented search consultants to assist with their hiring process.
One of the things I value about Carmichael Fisher is the thoroughness of their approach. I’ve been inclined to interview all the short-listed candidates they submit, because I know that Carmichael Fisher has done such a good job of up-front assessment.